Thursday 27 October 2011

manipulation anime ( game ) photosho

something like i ignore this blog.. but wait.. im not,, ok?


ahhah nOob eNGlish :)
2011 entry 

1st pix:

2rd pix.
noob pix..whahahha



and the final entry is::::::
here :)


p/s - i do it my self! haahha
ok... lets see my entry for second event


Mr. and Mrs model Cabal Chronicle 2011
yea!!


just see my entry :) heheh
i made magazine :p ahhaha
this is my magazine wall :) heheheh .. i just build up my creativity and not addicted in game ok! 
i proved it ady :) heheh


lets go through on second pix.




yea heheh.... no comment :) heheh its cool :) hehehe




yea how was it? is it nice :) heheh ok go through!




heheh..just read through!!!
see it is not all about game.. and it is about real life too real relationship :) hehe i did it!!!
ok this second f..ck last is about me :) ehhehe


heheh.... i love it :) i really love my design!!! 
someday.. i wish ill make  something different to attract other people attention so that my talent grow up . heheh
ok.. this is my galery :) not so perfect but i still love it so much :)










ok guys... whatever... ahha


i dont care what people might think about me... whether they will say me " gila game" " addicted"
or soo on. yea.. i did it for my self..this is because this is my talent and i love art so much.!




guys.. the last pix i want to show u guys is 


hurmmmmm.. :) hehehe

zheng zheng :p ahhahahaha
im sory man :) hehehe
i don't mean it :)

THe END :)



3 comments:

Unknown said...

sory coz too many speling mistake on my pix :( noob .ahha

daddy's girl said...

smart la wen wen.. hehheheheh... sila beri tunjuk ajar, sifu.. wahahahahha... gmbr yg last tu gmbar ko ka? bkn c charlie????

Unknown said...

ahhaha..gambar c charlie 2 :p hahaha.. ngee :p jahat kan sa :p ahha


© 2012 Your Net Photography, AllRightsReserved Bendly Roy

( ^_^)y

About Me


I am not a Photographer. I just Love to express my personality trough some kind of beautiful and meaningful picture ( Dimension ). - Bendly Roy -

Its depend on what people thought about me. But still, I am capable to do what other's (photographer) did too. So, don't hesitate to ask me favour (anything).

It might be free of charge and depends (mau belanja or tidak). hahaaha.

Popular Posts

Adakah anda suka blog ini?

Total Pageviews