Wednesday 6 June 2012

latest experiment 6 June 2012

all right! here we go... :) i heard someone talking about me that i am showing off about what i have.. but i don't care what people will say about me, i just go on with what am i doing ( photography ) .. ^^
ok here is a few assignment of my self + experiment...

^^ seems like it look like drawing picture (painting) just an experiment  about HDR, but i dint expect that it will become like this :) not bad... see how does experiment works? :)

sunset ^^

photo manipulation :) just an experiment (fine art)

so? what do you think......? is it drawing or what? look at the details? 

im not good enough in HDR, thats why im practising it everyday..


see? my hdr bad...


berhantu


another 1....an experiment too.



but look at this ? the original picture :) at least got some changes.

No comments:


© 2012 Your Net Photography, AllRightsReserved Bendly Roy

( ^_^)y

About Me


I am not a Photographer. I just Love to express my personality trough some kind of beautiful and meaningful picture ( Dimension ). - Bendly Roy -

Its depend on what people thought about me. But still, I am capable to do what other's (photographer) did too. So, don't hesitate to ask me favour (anything).

It might be free of charge and depends (mau belanja or tidak). hahaaha.

Popular Posts

Adakah anda suka blog ini?

Total Pageviews