Sunday 2 October 2011

hurrrm??? what im going to do rite nw? PHOTOSHOP?

hurrm,,,i want to clean up my blog! ahaha.


delet all bla bla post
haha ok?


hihihi..


im going to show something ! haahha


about this!
ahaha.wait ok? 


this 1! ahah
 haaa! this 1.ahahhaha toink toink! wkakaka
funny. btw this is my sister's future husband! hihi 4 sure :)

 hahah this 1? something like what? allala..enuf osong! wkaka


and how about this?
hahha quiet funny too..haha i combined 2 pict! haha


ahha
...

this 1?


ahhaha


and this 1 also?

aloalalalla..... ! wkakakka,,, avatar! kwakak,,shes beautifull actuallly!!
see this!


and this!

hahah enuf about potoshop aaaaa! wahhaha

emm have a good day.

i dont like tulis2 actualy.. but i pict pictttture ahhaha,,

No comments:


© 2012 Your Net Photography, AllRightsReserved Bendly Roy

( ^_^)y

About Me


I am not a Photographer. I just Love to express my personality trough some kind of beautiful and meaningful picture ( Dimension ). - Bendly Roy -

Its depend on what people thought about me. But still, I am capable to do what other's (photographer) did too. So, don't hesitate to ask me favour (anything).

It might be free of charge and depends (mau belanja or tidak). hahaaha.

Popular Posts

Adakah anda suka blog ini?

Total Pageviews