Wednesday 5 October 2011

malas laaagi

nokuro be gea ti okodou kopio tulu! hahahha
maksud- kenapa ni keras kepala betul.ahahaha


malas mau update.ahhaa


later on, tmorow or mybe luusa. ahha 
i will 
upload 1 video. what video? ahha dun ask..
just wait and see.
since tumorow is the day that im going to perform sumting on the stage..so, i hope
i will do my best.ahhaa..
pry ok! aahaha


wooot, why i always laugh eh! sut up osong! haha


yea..


my group and me are going to sing this song tumorow,
he's my only one by mocca and Save our culture and nature by sabahan ukulele group.. fogot its name ady .ahha let it be.
em


why i like her a?
no.. no no ..no.. but i  admire her  lolx.
never mind that .eh




by the way... ngak ngak..pul stop.no story coz im lazy.


remind me ok..
i hope my bantal will bangunkan i later.ahhaha..
4.30 am = time to study and time to make revision.




im hunggry!




is not all about winning but just enjoy the show ! :)


hhuhuhu

No comments:


© 2012 Your Net Photography, AllRightsReserved Bendly Roy

( ^_^)y

About Me


I am not a Photographer. I just Love to express my personality trough some kind of beautiful and meaningful picture ( Dimension ). - Bendly Roy -

Its depend on what people thought about me. But still, I am capable to do what other's (photographer) did too. So, don't hesitate to ask me favour (anything).

It might be free of charge and depends (mau belanja or tidak). hahaaha.

Popular Posts

Adakah anda suka blog ini?

Total Pageviews